Friday, July 24, 2020

HAPPY PIONEER DAY!!!

We are in Provo, UTAH this weekend and we are trying to squeeze in as much time with Trevor and Kylee before they move to Connecticut for school. Kylee was accepted to YALE and we are excited but so sad to have them on the other side of the United States. We met our kids at Brazzas Mexican Food place across the street from NuSkin. Then went to get ice cream. 

I honestly can't come to Provo and NOT stop by and see my little sister.
I called her earlier and told her that there would be a possibility that I can't come over because I woke up with a sore throat. But I couldn't stay away. I kept my mask on and stayed my distance. This picture was as close as I got. NO HUGS but just wanted to be close to her. 
This whole CANCER thing is soooo hard, but we know that Heavenly Father has a plan and
we have FAITH in his plan.
We got to do FIREWORKS with her kids and just enjoy the first part of the evening.
Tia stayed on the porch and we were on the yard and sidewalk.


We then went to watch BIG FIREWORKS by the Provo City Mall.
It was a perfect evening.



No comments: