Thursday, October 9, 2008

Family Time!!!!

Clay, Julee with Cali and Keawe- Adam & Becca
Joe and Janette with Janessa
Three sisters: Tia, Tonya and Irene
Max & Sunshine
Tia's motherly instinct is slowly coming. Tia holding Cali on her belly.
Some of the boys: Jaden, Trevor, Ammon & Hannemann
Cecilee and Cambria with our very own GIANT (Andy) They love him like a BIG brother.
Joe and Janette
Aunty Irene and Cecilee
Adam and Becca with Josh!!!!



Our family gets together at least twice a month for dinner on a Sunday mostly for a birthday, but we love the time that we spend together. The kids especially love being together and having fun!!!!!

2 comments:

Taylor Tribe said...

Tonya...sorry, I've been stalking your blog for a while now. I am Shelly Ence's sister-in-law. I just want to tell you that you have such a beautiful family. You family get togethers reminds me of how we did things in Fiji. There's always a reason to get together. I am sooo happy & excited for Adam & Becca....Ok...thanks for lettin me peek!

Joseph and Katie said...

What a good lookin bunch! Great pics and I think it is awesome your family gets together so often. I envy that. I miss my own bothers and sis. I do enjoy getting together with Joe's fam. though. How blessed we are to have such big and loving families. Cute pics of Becca and Adam.