Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Husband the Football Coach

Bryan and his assistant Matua - Bryan loves this guy and has had a great time coaching with him.
Bryan and Gough - Defense and Offense Coordinators

Bryan coaching!!!

Bryan has been coaching high school football for the last two years and has loved every minute of it. He loves the interaction that he has with the boys and loves the game (of course). The Head Coach last year stood up and opened his remarks with, "We interupt this marriage to bring you FOOTBALL SEASON." I laughed at that, but you have NO idea how true that statement is. After all of the years of watching Bryan play football and my brothers and now my son, you would think that I would know the game, well ---- I DON'T!!!!

1 comment:

Marion said...

What position did Bryan play? Thanks for keeping us up to date with your blog. I love checking it!