Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Count Down to Miss Ivins Pageant

Leanne talking to the girls about confidence
My sister Tia teaching the opening number
Cecilee's make-up
Melinda doing Cecilee's makeup

We are on the count down to the Miss Ivins Pageant on May 2nd. Every Saturday we have workshops to help the girls get ready for this endeavor. This past Saturday I had 4 wonderful ladies come and share their expertise. My sister-in-law Sunshine worked with the girls on Poise and Presentation and how to walk in heels. My sister Tia has choreographed the opening number and has been working with the girls on that. Melinda Pectol from our ward showed the girls how to put make-up on for the stage, and Leanne Kemp from my neighborhood, talked to the girls about their talents and confidence. They were all so great. The girls are totally having a good time. Next week they will be helping the city with the easter egg hunt and working and learning some more of the opening number.

No comments: