Saturday, April 18, 2009

Senior Ball-Last Dance of the Year

Cambria and her date, Seth
Paula and her date, Booters
My beautiful girls at the front door waiting for their dates.
Here they are on their way out!!!
*********
Today was Senior Ball for the high school, so the boys came and picked up the girls at 7:30am to go Quad Riding with their group. They had about 6 couples and they all brought their own off road vehicles. They went out toward Zions (Mt. Carmel Jct.) area and rode for a while. Cambria said they went to eat at that place in Mt. Carmel Jct. and she had the MoSt AmAzInG cheese burger ever and Paula said that the grilled cheese was even MoRe AmAzInG. You can tell my girls love food. They then brought them home and they got ready and were picked up at 6:00pm. They then met their group in an alley and a portrait studio for pictures. They were going to eat at Olive Garden and then the dance is at the Bell Tower. Afterwards they plan on going swimming at one of the boys homes. What a long day full of fun. To be young again. I don't ever remember spending the whole day with my date for a dance, you would think that by the dance it could backfire and you could get tired of them. It's a whole new generation.

5 comments:

Kendra said...

They look so pretty!!! Sounds like a fun day=)

Katie Nikolaus said...

TONYA!!! My favorite YW leader Ever! I totally just stumbled onto your blog! How are you??! Your family is so beautiful and so grown up, I can't believe it! My husband and I live in Rochester, MN while he is going to medical school, we've been here almost a year and we really love it. I have one little girl, named Ali, she'll be 2 next month! My how time flies! Our blog is nikolausfamilyblog.blogspot.com. It's so good to see you!
--Katie (Hartle) Nikolaus

Marion said...

I was just talking about that with some friends cause in California they never did the day date thing. That would be a horrible date if you didn't get along with the guy

Taylor Tribe said...

Your girls are gorgeous Tonya! Looks like they had a fun day. How are you doing by the way? Hope all is well with you & the family. Was nice to see your parents again on Sunday. They are awesome and that Adam gave a great talk. I hope I become a fun mom like you when I grow up or when my girls get to be teenagers...SCARY!!:D Don't want to think about it right now...Take care!

Brandon and Jessica Griffiths said...

I LOVE Cam's dress!!