Sunday, December 6, 2009

CHEER COMPETITION 2009

Cambria and Trevor after the competition. He really does love his sister, but he HATES pictures.
All of the kids.
Our cheerleaders after the awards ceremony with their trophys.
The girls waiting for the awards - giving each other massages while waiting.
Come of the girls after their performance.
Grandma and Grandpa with Cambria, they were so proud of her.
The girls just about to go out to perform.
Me and my cheerleader
ALL OF US WITH CAMBRIA - I am so glad that my mom and dad were able to be there for her also. They are at everything for their grandkids. I love them so much.
Here they are watching from the bleachers. Perfect seating.
Cambria with Tori and Cecilee when they first got there. All of the cheerleaders thought it was so cool for them to do that!!
Maybe next year they will be cheerleaders - NOT!!!!
*************************


Yesterday was another full day of activities. Cambria had a cheer competition that she and her squad had been working so hard preparing for. It was held at Desert Hills High School, which was nice, cause usually we travel a few hours and this was right in our town. Everyone did such a great job. They received a trophy for 1st and 2nd in another category. Cambria is so much fun to watch, she loves to entertain. That morning we were all sitting around the kitchen table eating cocoa rice and talking and Cecilee and her friend asked Cambria, "How many uniforms do you have?" Cambria answered, "3, why?" Well they thought it would be fun to show up in her uniforms to cheer her on. I didn't know if Cecilee really would, so I just left it - well we get to the school and her and Tori call me and say, "We need you to pay for us", so I came out to pay for them and everyone told us, "You don't have to pay for the cheerleaders, they are free." I told them, "They aren't real cheerleaders, they are wearing their sisters uniforms." They just started laughing!!!!! I guess I could've saved $10.00, but I would've felt terrible. We spent a couple hours there and watched all the teams perform. I can't believe this is her senior year. Life seems to be going too fast. Cecilee said that when her and Tori were at the concession stand one of the ladies heard them say, "Snow Canyon is up on deck" and she told the girls that Snow Canyon is getting ready to perform. I guess she was expecting the girls to get shocked and run into the gym, well Cecilee and Tori responded, "COOL!" They just looked at the two of them like, you need to get in there. They had NO idea they weren't real cheerleaders, they were WANNABE's. I love how daring Cecilee is and how silly she loves to be. You can never predicted Cecilee, she tends to ALWAYS do the opposite.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

I love the cheer leader that is what i want to be when i grow up aunty tonya love raya