Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy BIrthday to MY Cec-So-Sweet!!!!

Cecilee and Dante
Cecilee and her little "BIG" Bro, she loves him so much!!!
My 4 most prized possesions!! I love my kids!!!
Cecilee and Legend on his blessing day
My cute girl always willing to help me whenever I need her.
Gorgeous girl!!!
Always being funny!!!
A valentine treat from an admirer, Trevor N.
Typical Cecilee- "Chucks" to the prom

Happy Birthday to my CEC-SO-SWEET!!! I could've asked for a funner child to raise. You have brought so much SPICE and excitement to our lives, with your little spit-fire attitude and big heart full of love for everyone. I am so proud of the young woman that you have grownup to be. You are beautiful on the inside and the outside. With a testimony of our Savior and an incredible zest for life, you will continue and are an amazing example to all you come in contact with.

We laugh all the time and say, "Of course, it's my luck" because during your life there have been many unfortunate things happen and we just laugh and say, "OF COURSE, IT'S MY LUCK". But you realize it has only made you stronger. And now as you are going through your most recent trial, we just laugh and say, "OCIMY" but Heavenly Father's plan for you is to keep making you stronger and stronger. I am so proud that you are my daughter and best friend. I hope you have a great birthday, all my love, your Mom

No comments: