Tuesday, January 8, 2013

4th Volume Blog Book

My 4th Volume of my Blog Book is here!!!
My girls thought they were soooo funny!
Cecilee intercepted the mail on the day that my book arrived. She did NOT let me see it or open it until Cambria was there. So Cambria came the next day and they gave it to me. I opened it and in the box was my Volume 2 book all wrapped up like they sent it. In the bottom left picture you can see my face, that I WAS NOT HAPPY!!! I thought that I made a mistake when ordering it or they (thecutestblogontheblock) made a mistake, but someone was going to correct it!!!
Then my girls started laughing and held up my 4th Volume Book.
OF COURSE they called me a DIVA Mom!!!
Yes, I look forward to this every year!!!
I love keep record of my family and I am glad that they all enjoy it also.
Bryan's getting older and so are his eyes, he enjoys reading when he can see the words,
but HATES wearing reading glasses. So I always try and get a picture of him with them on
and he has a fit. Well I succeeded this time, enjoying our Blog Book.
Trevor is probably my only kid that will sit uninterrupted and look at the book COVER to COVER,
even though the playoffs for the superbowl was going on at the same time.
He sat and watched football and looked at the book.

I love it and my kids absolutely love it.










No comments: