Thursday, January 31, 2013

Details of the wedding from the Photographers Lens


Soooo many details that I was so glad that the photographer captured through her lens,
so we will always remember this beautiful day.
The CAKE was amazing!!!
My good friend Blanca Martineau wanted this to be her wedding gift to Cambria,
but it was more of a gift to me!!!
Sooooo Soooo beautiful and classy!
Centerpiece decorations
Each table was set differently. We had a clock at each table set to 12:12
to represent Cam's 12/12/12 ~12:12pm


Cambria did such a beautiful job with all of her finishing touches.
She set this corner up with this beautiful couch, clock, doors, drapes, etc.
She covered every single EXIT sign and camouflaged each door.
She sure has a knack for interior decorating.
The arch way is where Cam and Jeff stood to meet with their guests.
Behind Cambria decorated all of the walls with pinwheels and tissue flowers
(THAT she made)

Such a cute set up for the gifts:
A bed to put the presents on and a mailbox for the cards.
In the hall there were directional signs 
Cecilee's writing is so cute!!










2 comments:

Leticia said...

THIS is BEAUTIFUL! I am going to bookmark this for future ideas for my girls!
LOVE the photos and creativity!!!!

Amber said...

This was so beautiful!! Amazing and fabulous!!!I wish I could have been there. You guys should open up a wedding business.