Monday, January 7, 2013

Cute Moments on the wedding day caught from the Photographers Lens

My dad was the wedding singer for the evening.
He has the most amazing voice so Cambria and Jeff picked out a bunch of songs for him to learn
and he sang them that evening.
While he was warming up his voice, Bryan's parents were dancing.
What a precious moment to be caught on film.
Cambria's little cousin Celina, signing her book after taking pictures in the photobooth!
I'm sure it was a big day for her to watch her oldest cousin get married in the temple
and celebrate at her luau reception.
Cambria loves her Aunty Tia sooooo much, I am so glad that they caught this moment.
I am sure Tia will have lots of suggestions for a HAPPY MARRIED LIFE!
She is such a great example to her.
They have been close ALL of Cambria's life, even though they are only 6 years apart.
This little couple, The Tilby's, has watched Cambria grow from a 3 year old to now.
They have brought her presents through the years for her accomplishments
and now they are sharing her wedding day with her.
This pictures says so much!
Trevor is the ONLY boy and has been spoiled and LOVED alot by his sisters.
He may not say much, but his heart is always full of LOVE!!!
All of my girls are DADDY'S GIRLS!!
Bryan I think has had the hardest time coping with this whole situation
with Cambria getting married.
He still sees his girls as 5 year olds and refuses to let them grow up.
He is such a softy and loves his kids so much.
I should've listened to him when he said that he wanted to have 8 children.
Because we are running out of kids now!!!
Watching my daughter beaming with happiness on her wedding day was a special moment.
She has truly found the man of her dreams and the love of her life and I am so happy for her.
As a parent you don't ever think that anyone is good enough for your child,
but it's not true,
who do I think, I am thinking that my daughter is too good for her choice.
Jeff makes her happy, and he is such a great guy for Cambria!!
There's no greater joy than seeing your daughter marry the man of her dreams
in the place of her dreams.
Sitting in the sealing room watching her walk in on Jeff's arm was all too weird for me.
It flashed me back 21 years earlier when Bryan and I were sitting in the Los Angeles Temple.
Wow, am I really that old to have a child getting married?
Sitting in the mother's chair in front of the alter?
Such a great day!!!

No comments: