Thursday, February 7, 2013

DownUnder Bowl

The other night we were driving with Trevor from a ward basketball game,
he told Bryan, "Don't forget Dad, I've got to show you something."
I was intrigued and asked him What?
(I don't know how it got to an accident in the jeep and then to he got a ticket, etc.)
But by the time I got home, I was FUMING!!!!
Bryan was trying to calm me down, but I had already taken away
his driving privledges, his phone, and pretty much HIS LIFE!!!!
I walk into the house and Trevor hands me, "His Ticket!"
I grab it from him, soooooo angry and realize it's a few papers and DOESN'T feel like a ticket.
So I open it up and it's this paper that has invited him to come to Australia
and play in their DOWNUNDER Bowl and represent Utah.
OH MY GOODNESS, I just squeezed him with a huge hug!!!
It is in July and we are still debating whether or not we will be able to send him.
We would love to send Bryan and Trevor, since that is where Bryan served his mission.
We have a meeting with the coordinators, so we will find out.
What a compliment to his football skills.

No comments: