Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day 2013

 I LOVE Valentines Day!!!!
I Love Hearts and I LOVE ... LOVE!!!!
Sydnee was asked to be someone's valentine this year, Sunai Taulugna (?)
She was quite excited but didn't know what to get him.
I told her, EVERY GUY Loves cookies/food, so let's make him a giant cookie.
So we did and we made some smaller heart shaped cookies for others.




For breakfast I always do pink heart shaped chocolate chip pancakes!!!
These cute girls on their way to school to give their valentines!!!
I have another tradition that I do with my family.
They LOVE HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE PIE, but it takes sooooo long to make
since everything is homemade, crust to the pudding, so your looking at a good couple hours!!!
So it is my gift to my kids every year their own chocolate pie!!
This is Trevor's favorite part of Valentine's Day, he loves chocolate pie!!!
 
 Cecilee sent me this Valentine's Card from Barton - Cougar Nation!!! She is on the top left. Pretty Sweet!!!
We'd been HEART ATTACKED by Tia and her boys!!!
Soooo sweet and sooo cute!
I so remember doing this with my little kids when they were younger.
We would start February 1st and start cutting out hearts all different sizes and pink & Red.
Then attach them to shishkabob sticks and wake up early in the morning on Valentines Day and  take them around to my parents, and
brothers and sisters houses the morning of valentines day.
It's so cute to see Tia carrying on this tradition!! She is such a cute mommy!!!
 Here are some pictures that Sydnee took during her Valentines Day.
This is her valentine, Sunai.
 Cecilee called and asked me to help her do a candy bar card for Angel.
Here is the picture after she gave it to him.
He doesn't like chocolate so it was a little harder to come up with NON CHOCOLATE
sayings.

No comments: