Sunday, October 19, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

I'm 45 !!! I can't even believe I'm that Young!!
Cecilee made the most delicious cake for my birthday!!!!
For my birthday my girls put together my missionary wall.
They made a tie as my countdown for Trevor's Mission,
Then framed Bryan's missionary tag on a white shirt & framed Trevor's testimony.

We also received a visit from Trevor's good friend, Garrett Ence who came home from his mission for being very sick. He was serving in Domincan Republic and got a parasite.

This is what 45 LOOKS LIKE~!!!!
Cambria asked me what I wanted for dinner and I told her Chicken Enchilada's.
She said, "OK dad can make them" I then told her that he will make them the way he likes them,
"SPICY and HOT!"
Then I will be mad on my birthday. So she said that she will make them.
She did a fabulous job!!!
I love my family and grateful to them for making me feel special!!


1 comment: