Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween 2014

 I had so much fun at work tonight. I wore my Gorilla Suit and had a blast scaring everybody. 
In that suit you can get away with things that you wouldn't be able to without.
 I worked with the Zombies all week during Thriller and enjoyed having a Photo Shoot with them.

 I love when my kids come up to enjoy the shows while I am working.
It's crazy to think that I will have 2 daughters married.
Sydnee brough 2 of her guy friends to the show.
 My three girls looking so beautiful for the Haunted Asylum!!
  This was Kylee and Cecilee and Sydnee at the Haunted Asylum.
Kalamity did a fundraiser by doing a Haunted Asylum at the studio.
Cecilee & Angel and Sydnee dressed up and helped Cambria and Tia with it.
 Earlier in the day Tia and I took the kids trick or treating at Snow Canyon High School.
They were so cute and had so much fun collecting so much candy!!!
It's such a fun tradition.
Here is the box office picture of those that dressed up!!!

No comments: