Tuesday, January 5, 2021

My Brother Joe brings us a blessing

Today Bryan has been doing a little bit better. It's so hard to watch him as he recovers. I get nervous when I see his number on his oximeter go down or when I see him run to the room to lay on his stomach or when I hear him say, "man my chest feels tight". The first time I heard him say that out loud, I messaged his nurse Natalie and she said if you have any worries, just take him into the ER to be checked. She also said, "A tight chest and shallow breathes are NOT good". She also sent me some info to read and just to give me more knowledge. He is still on oxygen and going between 2.5-2 liters. 

Tonight, my brother Joseph came over to bring Bryan a bottle of NAC and some Emergencee. He said that this is good stuff to help rebuild and strengthen his lungs. While he was here he shared with us his knowledge of supplements and things that he has tried and has been helping him. So I pulled out my notepad and started taking notes. He told me about his Diabetes and what has been helping him and what he takes for his heart and for his liver and joints. He gave me a huge list of things that will help us. It's funny but Bryan and I were just talking about getting ourselves more healthier as we age. I totally know that Joe's visit was a TENDER MERCY from our Heavenly Father to help us on this journey. 

We had a wonderful visit and he stayed for about 4 hours just talking and sharing knowledge. It was so good to see him. I gave Bryan his first dose of NAC and Emergencee and he went to bed (on the couch recliner with his oxygen in his nose). I am still sleeping in Sydnee's room and checking on Bryan a few times during the night. 

No comments: