Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Vitamin Shopping

 Today we went shopping at 8:00am. I arranged our schedule so that right when the stores opened we were there, less people and less germs. We hooked Bryan's oxygen up to the portable tank and he was on his way. We of course had his 2nd dose of NAC and Emergencee before we left. Bryan said when he woke up, I feel pretty good, lets try and move my oxygen down to 1.5 as he was getting ready. Every now and then I saw him take off his nose tube and walk around without it. So I figured he can easily grab it if he needs it. We got in the truck and Bryan was soooooo excited to be "kind of" normal. He of course wanted to drive his TRUCK and he didn't wear his oxygen, but we had it close by incase he needed some air. 

We went to Wal-Mart, Natural Grocers and Costco to get Vitamins and then chik Fil A for breakfast burritos. We went to the temple and sat and watched the construction going on. Everytime we get Chik Fil A we go to the temple for our dinner at the temple. 

It was so good to be with my husband and see him starting to feel more normal. It's crazy when things like this happens you have a greater appreciation for your loved ones. Bryan was so excited to start feeling better and had so much hope and  faith in these supplements. I silently made a promise to Heavenly Father that with the knowledge that I have gained from my brother I would do all I could do to help others that get this nasty Virus. 


No comments: