Monday, November 22, 2021

AhQuin Thanksgiving Dinner

I have wanted to GATHER my siblings together for a LONG TIME since Covid Pandemic started 2 years ago. We finished our basement and this was our first thing we wanted to use it for was FAMILY GATHERINGS!!! I love to have my home filled with family, love and laughter. It was a success!
We were missing 24 other members of our family so I can't wait till WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!
I can ONLY imagine my parents watching from heaven just smiling and being so happy to see their children all together. 
I am grateful that my wonderful husband encouraged me to do this and helped me get everything ready. OF COURSE my girls stepped in as well and helped me clean, set up and decorate. I couldn't do any of this without them. FAMILIES ARE THE GREATEST JOY!!! I am so grateful for mine!

 

No comments: