Monday, November 22, 2021

Our baby is 23

My baby Sydnee is 23 this year and she has made her dad and I so proud of the direction she is going in her life. She went through a hard engagement break up last year and watching her go through that made me so proud of the woman she has become and the testimony that she has of her Savior. 
She has continued to set goals for herself and reach them.
She moved home to help with Cambria's twin boys and girls and took a huge pay cut and freedom to move home and be with family to help where she can. 
She transferred with Sports Clips to work in St. George and is now one day a week at a salon slowly building her clientele. I am so proud of her. She is also talking to a lot of different guys through snapchat and facetime, but I KNOW Heavenly Father is preparing her eternal companion and in his time she will meet him. We are so excited for that day. 





 

No comments: