Monday, November 22, 2021

Sue Crawford & Shannon Martindale


 These two ladies have watched me raise my kids as a young mom to now. 
I learned today that Shannon Martindale will be moving up north to live with her daughter.
I walked into sacrament mtg and saw across the chapel Shannon sitting on the front row by herself. I went over to give her a hug and see how she was doing. We embraced and it was so nice to see her again. I sat and visited with her and told her all about my kids. She said she remembered me as a young mommy to 2 little girls and pregnant with Trevor and remembered our family sending them Christmas cards when they were on their mission in Nauvoo. Well the meeting was starting and she said. "Go sit with Bryan" and I looked at her and felt I couldn't leave her, so I looked across the chapel and told Bryan to come sit with us. We sat with her and I just enjoyed hearing her sing the hymns and enjoyed being with her. I will cherish this Sunday that I had with her, because we NEVER KNOW what tomorrow will bring. She was there to support Sue Crawford and listened to her speak. Sue spoke on the Balm of Gilead and was such a great talk. I love these two women and grateful for their example to me in my life and the moments I have shared with them.

No comments: