Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First Day Back To School

Trevor all ready for 7th grade.
Sydnee all ready for 4th grade.
Sydnee with her 4th grade teacher, Mrs. Bundy.
Five more ladies came after we took this picture.
____________________________________________________________________

Today was the first day back to school for all of my kids. Of course, my two teenage daughters forgot to let me take a picture of them this morning, because we were trying to decide whether the black flats or flip flops looked better with an outfit, and where are my pom poms, etc. But I did get pictures of Trevor as he was running out of the house to his friends car. And Sydnee, we took to school and I got a picture there with her teacher. Wow, summer is GONE!!! I can't believe how fast that went. Cambria is now a Junior in High School, Cecilee is a Freshman, Trevor is in 7th Grade, and Sydnee is in 4th grade. Time is FLYING by!!!! It's going to be another busy year.


After we got the kids off to school, alot of the mom's in our neighborhood and ward went to breakfast at The Egg and I to celebrate. We had a great time. We had a total of 18 ladies come and party. We had a good time visiting and eating.

3 comments:

Mar and Koki said...

Tonya, I swear I was just on your blog. When did you post all the new stuff? I wasn't expecting so much. I'm excited! I'll have to come back tomorrow and read. It's a little late.

Ammie said...

Cute pictures! Man, where does time go? I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up.

Brenda said...

Wow Tonya your two youngest are the age of my oldest and middle boyz. What a handsome young man he is and your little girl is precious. Hope you all had a great time at breakfeast!