Sunday, August 10, 2008

I am Surrounded by Pregnant WOMEN!!!!

Mandi and Julie. (My date is obviously way off ) Mandi is due with one baby on Auguts 18th and Julie is due around the same time with 2 babies. Mandi is awaiting a baby girl (Oakleigh) and Julie is awaiting a Boy (Aden) and a Girl (Addison). We'll keep you posted.
My little sister Tia is due on my birthday October 18th and we are awaiting a baby boy (Major).
Here is Mandi again with Jessica. Jessica is due in November and awaiting a baby girl. Not confirmed on the name yet. I work very closely with Mandi and so I take pictures of her belly everyday until she has Oakleigh.
Here is Tara our other pregnant woman in the office. She is in the early stages of pregnancy.

___________________________________________________________________
I am literally surrounded by pregnant women everyday!!!! In our office we have had 4 babies born within the last 4 months. That would be Kristin (Mattison), Aubri (Gavin), Ammie (Payten), & Julie (Nicholas). Than we now have 3 ladies pregnant, one due in 8 days (Mandi), one due in November (Jessica), and Tara just told us that she was pregnant and due around March 2009. We also have Carroll our Treatment Coordinator who's daughter is due with twins ANY DAY NOW!!!!! That's alot of babies in one office. I have truly enjoyed watching these pregnant women and have been grateful that it's not me!!!!

2 comments:

Ammie said...

Ha ha cute post. You are so funny! Poor Mandi, I hope Oakleigh hurries up and gets here soon.

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

Your blog was so so much fun for me to read! I was so excited to see so many familiar faces. Thank you! I miss you all so much!