Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My girls AFTER the first day of school





As I said earlier, I forgot to take pictures of my girls before they went to school on the first day, so I remembered when they got home from the first day of school. Cecilee was kind of irritated because Cambria came home so happy and had such a great day. Not that Cecilee didn't have a great day, it just bugs her when Cambria is so happy. So the look on her face says it all. But as you can tell, they love each other. Cambria had Cheer after school, so that is why is not in her outfit that she wore to school, and Cecilee is on her way to Soccer Practice. Maybe, I'll get a picture before school tomorrow. If I remember.

2 comments:

KaufusiFamily said...

Tonya - thank you again for letting Shelly & I barge in and look at your kitchen. I always like to get ideas (even though our plans of building a house is 15 years away). You have beautiful children! Now I get an idea of what my kids will look like when they are older. :) Take care. I hope you don't mind if I blog stalk you once in a while. You know how much I love to do that. lol

Brenda said...

Tonya your girls are beautiful! They look as if they have your playfull personality.. LOL!
Love ya
Brenda