Saturday, November 14, 2009

Neighborhood Halloween Party

Cecilee and her friend, Kaleb as Superheros Cambria and her friend, Seth.
MY Wonderwoman!!!
Carlie as Raggedy Ann
The Heiner Family
The wonderful Ence Family
The bounce houses on the side of our house.
Some of the men in our neighborhood.
The Edgington Family
One of my most favorite people, Stephanie Matthews (LOVE THIS COSTUME)
This is the view from upstairs of our front yard and the party.
This is the view of the food table. All of the crock pots had soups and chili and we had a hot dog table with chips and dessert, of course.
Tyson as an old man.
Sydnee and Aspen wanted to be gorilla's so we thought it would be fun to have the twins in our neighborhood (who were dressed up as monkeys) come over for a photoshoot.
SOOOOO Cute!!!
************************
It's been a while since I last posted and I thought for sure that I would've posted some of these pictures, but my laptop went out on me and I had to transfer pictures to the other computer. So I will see if I can get as many pictures transfered as possible. We had a great neighborhood party!!! It keeps getting bigger and abigger every year. But we wouldn't have it any other way. We block off the streets in front of our house and set up tables and chairs and I divide the streets in our neighborhood with food assignments. We live in "Pleasantville" and all of our neighbors are so willing to help out and appreciate the work that goes into this party, that I never have any complaints, just lots of HELP and willingness. I think it's great to give these kids childhood memories of Halloween. We eat and then everyone goes to their homes so the kids can come trick or treating and then they bring the kids back to hangout and watch a movie outside and jump in the bounce houses. We have a great time!!!!

2 comments:

Marion said...

Hey I wanted to see a picture of you. I look forward to seeing your Halloween post. What a great neighborhood.

Leavitt Family said...

Oh I miss those fun parties!!! I really just can't believe how big all the kids are getting and how cute all the families are!!! I love how the families dress-up so cute!!! I love that neighborhood but I am glad that I do live in a Pleasantville out here too!!! Love them all thanks sooooo much for taking pics!!!