Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sydnee Got Braces

Sydnee and Aspen watching the "Do's and Don'ts" video before getting braces on
Sydnee and her amazing assistant, Trichele
Dr. Simister doing what he does best
Here they are with braces.
Our cute girls with their Simister Orthodontic shirts on with their braces.
**********************
My baby is now experiencing the same as all of the other children, BRACES!!!! It's a good thing that I work for an Orthodontist, he gives me a good deal. Her best friend, Aspen also got braces on the same day, it's not everyday that you get braces on with your best friend. They are so cute, because braces are now considered an accessory, you can change your colors at every appointment. She was so excited to get braces, then that night she wasn't so excited. Beauty is PAINFUL!!!!.

1 comment:

mama donk aubri jo said...

I stopped by the office other day and you were not at your post, made me a little sad :(