Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving came early

Dad carving the Turkey
Kiana, Irene, Trevor and Cambria dishing their food.
The family room made into a dining room for 40 people.
My mom and dad with my brothers
Everyone Eating!!!
Thanksgiving came a little early this year. Trevor is playing in the Thanksgiving Weekend Pigskin Tournament in Las Vegas and we will be there for Thanksgiving. Three of my brothers will be out of town at their in-laws and so everyone will be gone. So I thought, I want to have a Thanksgiving dinner with MY family, WHY do I have to wait till Thursday? Why Not do it on Sunday and pretend that it's Thanksgiving? So WE DID!!! I emailed everyone and everyone loved the idea. So we had a wonderful Thanksgiving Dinner with EVERYONE!!!! Then we had a wonderful family home evening about Gratitude and we all just loved being together!!!
I love my family more than anything in this world!!!
Happy Thanksgiving EVERYONE!!!!
FYI: I posted all of my pictures on FACEBOOK.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

aunty tonya it's fun when we have a famliy together i love you.