Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My emotions are SHOT!!!

This morning I opened facebook and my friend Jen had posted some pictures that she had taken during the last few soccer games. I saw the action shots of Cecilee and I just started crying. Knowing that I won't watch her play for about a year and that she has a long road ahead of her with her injury. I haven't cried since this whole injury, so I just let it all out, all by myself in the dark early in the morning. I didn't want her to know that I was crying about this whole thing, but I feel soooo sorry for her.
These pictures in the green uniform were the last pictures taken at her game that she got hurt in.




Yesterday at soccer practice she said that the coach came with GOLD #2's in vinyl for each of the players to put on their right cleat to encourage them to play for CEC. What an honor that was, she cried when she told me about it. She will be missed on the field, but she will be on the sideline being the team's BIGGEST cheerleader ever!!! She loves her team soo much!!! Well today after the Dr. appt she came home to get ready for school and she wanted to wear a dress because the whole team wears a dress on home game days. She came out of the room after getting ready and just started crying, "This sucks, I can't do this, I hate this!!!" I just hugged her a cried with her. She has been handling this pretty well, no tears, laughter, but today was the day she let it all out. I know that at the game today, she will be shedding more tears. This is Heavenly Father's plan for her at this time in her life.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Still crying... Her talents reach far beyond soccer, but seeing her is action is really hard ): Auntie Sunny loves you Cecilee!!!