Monday, October 18, 2010

41 years ago.....

My GREATEST joy, ever!! The love of my life with my children!!!
My parents, today!!! & My parents 42 years ago at 18 years old!!!
My 7 brothers and sisters with our Parents
The original 7 back in 1987

I cannot be more grateful for the two people who, 41 years ago, gave me life!!! My parents were 19 years old when they brought me into the world and looking back 40 yrs or so, I HAVE BEEN TRULY BLESSED!!! To be raised in the true church ALL MY LIFE, to have married my high school sweetheart and love of my life, to have 4 beautiful children, whom I adore and to live to close to all of my brothers and sisters and have the relationship that I do with them, I am blessed!!!!! I love everything about my life, my job at Simister Orthodontics-I couldn't have asked to associate with a greater work family. Sometimes I spend more time with them then with my own family. The neighborhood that I live in, that I call "Pleasantville" is truly a neighborhood that you would see in the movies. I love my neighbors and appreciate their role in helping me raise my children. I am grateful for the blessings that my Heavenly Father continues to pour on me daily.

No comments: