Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Emotions Run WILD!!!

Cecilee has been doing good through the season with her emotions, every now and then, there is a flood gate that opens, but she's been so excited for the girls soccer team and there to support them. This last playoff game that they won and secured them a place to play up north at Juan Diego, just one more game away from Rio Tinto, she broke down. (I broke down, watching her.) I watched the team celebrate and I saw my daughter standing on the side watching her team celebrate and just cry. NOT because she wasn't happy for them, but she was sad for herself. (As I relive that moment and write this, I am crying all over again.) It just broke my heart to watch her watch her team. She wanted this probably more than any of these girls and worked so hard during the summer to prepare herself to help her team get to this spot. Thank goodness for her friends who all rallied around her to give her hugs and comfort during this hard time. She is so excited for the girls and their hard work, she just wishes she could've done something to help them get to where they are today. She keeps saying, "Just wait till next year!!!!" "I will definately be a FORCE to be RECKON'd with!!!!" I love that girl!!!
*************
The 4 time STATE VOLLEYBALL CHAMPS came out and made a tunnel for our Girls Soccer Team. Their support meant alot to our girls.


My Cecilee just crying, her heart was hurting!!!
Cecilee and Tori have played soccer together since they were 5. One of the main thoughts that made Cecilee sad about this whole situation, was she wouldn't ever be able to play with Tori on the soccer field again in high school. They are GOOD together!!!
This picture is Tori and Cecilee just hugging and crying!!!
One of the girls made a fabulous suggestion to "GIVE THANKS" to our Heavenly Father for this opportunity to play and to ask for help. Thanks Sarah Henderson!!!
This pic is of the girls kneeling on the soccer field "GIVING THANKS~!"
Their last huddle on their home soccer field "WARRIORS!!!!"
Check out my girls crutch high in the air!!!!

No comments: