Sunday, March 6, 2011

15 and 6 foot


It's amazing to me how fast time is flying by. My little guy who was born 15 years ago at 9 pounds 22 inches today is 6 foot and 155 pounds, and trying to consume at least 3,000 calories a day to put more weight on his bones. I just look at this incredible young man and can't get over how much I love him and how special he is to me. How sensitive with his feelings for others and the gospel he is. What a humble individual he is at everything he does and he is so talented. I can't take any credit for the way he has turned out, THIS IS HIM, this is how he was born and his personality. Yes, he has very little to say, but he says alot in his actions and the way he treats others and responds to different situtations in his life. I am WELL PLEASED at my one and only son. I couldn't be more pleased at his example to me. I love you so much Trevor and thank you for being ALL MINE, until I have to share you, which won't happen for at least 8 years.


1 comment:

Trisity said...

Such a cute post! And gees..I balled when Dev turned 2..I'm such a baby! Everyone that says "they grow up so fast" was telling the truth :( Love you guys! "Happy Birthday Trev!" Hope you had an awesome Birthday!!!:D