Thursday, September 4, 2014

A Box Full Of Sunshine


 I had a wonderful friend come over the day after we took Trevor to the MTC. And she brought me over this yellow box of sunshine. I thought that it was just the yellow box with balloons that was a kind gesture to bring me sunshine and put a smile on my face, because that is exactly what it did. I put it on my kitchen table so that EVERYONE could see it and that I could enjoy it everywhere I looked. Then a few days later I thought maybe I should just peek in the box to make sure that there isn't something homemade that might go bad. So I carefully opened the side of the wrapping and wiggled my hand into the top to feel inside the box. I didn't want to ruin the box because I LOVED the way it looked. Well when I felt inside, I pulled out a rubber glove with a message on it. So then I knew there were most likely more things inside. So I unwrapped the box and enjoyed the burst of sunshine inside the box!!!That was the nicest, kindest thing I have ever had done for me. There was A LOT of LOVE put inside of that box and so sweet to think of me and my aching heart. I could not thank her enough for her kindness.She definitely made me HAPPY!!!
Thank you April Hill!!!


No comments: