Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Saying our Goodbyes To Elder Horlacher

 
 We had a group hug and prayer, as you can tell Trevor is looking at the MTC.
 This picture says so much, he is ready to move on to his next calling in this life, his mission.
 After the prayer he told me, "Mom, I'm on the Lord's time now, I've got to go"
 I loved my hug from him more than anyone will ever know!!!
He gave me the BEST hug that should last me 2 years!!!


 Here we are at the MTC taking our LAST FAMILY PICTURE for 2 years!!
 See you in 2 Elder Horlacher, God Be With You Till We Meet Again!!
He never looked back!!Chandler has been one of Trevor's best friends since they were 9.
It's so crazy to think that they will both be out in the mission field. Trevor has been gone 2 1/2 months.
It will be a great reunion when they all get back and compare mission stories.



No comments: