Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Taking our Missionary to the MTC

 It was very nice of our neighbors, The Mehr's to let us borrow their 15 passenger van
to take Trevor up to the MTC, so that ALL of us could drive together.
We loved that time together as a family for the last time for 2 years!!

As we were traveling my son was all the way in the back bench and he was fast asleep.
I happened to look back as we got closer to Provo and I caught this boy of mine sitting up
fully dressed in his white shirt and tie and just staring out the window.
I couldn't help but wonder what was going through his mind.
It was almost the same look as before a game in his jersey, but he was wearing the Lord's Jersey.
TOTALLY FOCUSED!!!
 He chose to go to In and Out for his last meal.
 My wonderful cousins Jasen and Samson met us there baring gifts, of candy & a watch.
Trevor was so excited to see the two of them. I am so grateful for their example to him. 
 We sure enjoyed being together as a family one last time!!!
We then made our way over to THE FIELD across the street from the MTC to take pictures.


 My 4 kids whom I can't believe are pretty much adults!!!
 
 OUR ETERNAL FAMILY 
  The Priesthood - right here!!! 


No comments: