Sunday, September 28, 2014

Making Dreams Come True

I had the most amazing opportunity to help make someone's dream come true.
I had a cousin of mine call me and tell me about this lady, Julie Falo who was dying of cancer and her only dream is to be able to come with her family to Tuacahn and see The Little Mermaid. I talked to a few people and we were able to get them tickets to the show and dinner. Then our concession manager was so kind and let the kids come in and pick out ANYTHING that they wanted and however much they wanted. Before the show started I had the announcer please welcome THE FALO family to Tuacahn.
Then during the show I had talked to Prince Eric and asked him if he could mention the mom and daughter's names during the scene of "Kiss the Girl". So during that scene he says, "Is your name... He said Julie? and the little girls looks at her mom and says, "Mom that's your name!" and then he said my cousin Mary's name and then he said, "Is it Kailia?" Her face was so surprised and was so excited!!!
Then after the show I had arranged with the cast to come up and do a PRIVATE MEET & GREET so that they could take some pictures with the family. It was such a beautiful evening!!!
I was so grateful that I could play a part in this beautiful wish for this beautiful woman!!
Sooo sad, she passed away exactly a week later.

No comments: