Monday, January 21, 2019

So many wonderful people-Accident

We had so many wonderful people respond to my plea for prayers. They even called the nearest temples and asked to have Trevor Horlacher's name put on the prayer roll. We had one of the temples say, "This is the 3rd phone call requesting to have Trevor Horlacher put on the prayer roll, not sure who this kid is, but he is loved" We then heard from people that called these temples: San Diego, Los Angeles, Redlands, St. George, Provo, Salt Lake, Hawaii, Oquirrh Mountain, Bountiful, and Cedar City.

 Then I heard from our friend Robert Dudfield who is a traveling Seventy for the church.  He messaged me and asked me what happened and if I would be ok if he called the Quorum of the Twelve and asked them to please add Trevor to their morning prayer for their meeting that morning. I was a little taken back but so grateful for his kindness.

Shellie Hurt:
I am so grateful all is well with Trevor. I barely slept last night, I can only imagine your family. Tell him we are sending our love and continued prayers. I didn't want to text yesterday  cause I figured you were being bombarded. Grateful for miracles in Trevor's life. Love you guys❤
Shellie THANK YOU for this beautiful message. I love you and your family like my own. Thank you for your prayers and love for us. We know how blessed we are to still have him here and know that it could've been so different.  I love you and appreciate your friendship. ❤
Ditto❤😘
I cried yesterday morning when I was reading daisy the update. She said "mom why are you crying, Trevor's getting better?" I said it's the emotions of it all and seeing the horrible picture of him intimated. He's like my boy, and they our family."

Shelly Ence:
Just want you to know that we're still thinking about ya.... and sooo soooo grateful that Trevor is doing amazingly well for the ordeal he's been through....   I don't think I could handle another friend losing a child anytime soon...  it just makes me hurt sooo sooo much at the thought of it!!  I am sooo grateful for the power of prayers....  you've had a lot going on this year... a lot of ups... blessings... and a couple to many scares...  lets slower down a bit from here on out...,  try to keep it at a slow an easy pace.¸ love you friend!!  So glad your family is all intact!!  

Shelly THANK YOU for this beautiful message. I love you and your family like my own. Thank you for your prayers and love for us. We know how blessed we are to still have him here and know that it could've been so different.  I love you and appreciate your friendship. ❤Tonya

Gina Gottfredson:
Oh my heck! I am so sorry to hear about Trevor! We are praying 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
I just only have parts and pieces of the story and I need to know how he is doing.
How is Kylie doing?
How are you doing?

They are keeping him sedated until they can do another mri to make sure everything is okay. Please continue to pray for him!Trevor is good nothing broken he's had every scan and x ray done ! 
He does have a LITTLE air pocket on his right lung which is beggings of a collapsed lung. BUT he's fine it's really small the dr said and they will watch it over time! 
Because he didn't have oxygen for a time his blood has toxins sooo with time it will be moved out. But nothing they can really do now surgically just moving him to ICU to get better 
He is just under sedation and has a a breathing tube so they can open his air ways. He was pinned by a forklift and sheetrock at work. The drs are hoping he wakes up as Trevor and no brain damage! Please pray for my boy!!! 
We will continue to pray! Hugs to you and Kylie and all your family and Trevor and and and and and and ..............
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!❤
So great to hear about Trevor! Give him a big hug from the Gottfredson's!!!

Carmel Bozarth:
Jocelyn just now told me about Trevor and his accident. I am sure you are up north with him, but please tell us anything we can do for you in addition to prayers. I can't stop the tears-we love him and your family so much!!! Please keep us us updated-I will have Greg check his Facebook now that we are aware.❤

Love you guys!!! It is an incredible miracle!!! 

No comments: