Saturday, February 7, 2009

Girls Sleepover Time

B U B B L E T I M E !!!!!
Look at those cute toes!!!
The girls putting on their makeup
Our fancy girls
They even had the fancy shoes to go with the beautiful dresses.

We had a couple of Sydnee's cousins come and sleepover. They wanted to make sure that they had a good sleepover, so we started with a bath. They had been playing all day and they were stinky, so we made sure they were soaped up and clean for a fun filled evening. After the bath and the bubble fight they had pedicures with polka dots. Then they played with the makeup and played dress up. I had a friend bring over some dresses from a few years ago that she wore to her dances and thought that we might be able to use them. The girls were dying to try them on, so I let them. That is typical girls, fancy dresses, makeup and glamour. They were so cute and I am glad that they had so much fun. Sydnee loves having her cousins over. Childhood memories are those that will never be forgotten. I hope that this was an evening that they will always remember.

1 comment:

The Erbes said...

I can't wait till Parx is old enough!! Seeing all those fun pics gets me so excited!! Although I am trying to savor every minute of her baby years!! It is going to fast.

You really have an amazing family Tonya! It looks like you are doing an amazing job at creating those lasting memories for all your kids. Keep up the good work, you may not know it but I think you are an incredibly strong women!!

I have a blog, but it is private. Let me know if you would like to be added. I just need to know what email address to use. Katieerbe@hotmail.com