Saturday, February 14, 2009

Junior Prom

Cambria and her date Christian
Paula & her date Cody
Cambria and Paula
Cambria and Grandma and Grandpa Horlacher
****************************************************************
Tonight was Junior Prom for Snow Canyon High School. Cambria went with a boy named Christian and Paula went with a boy named Cody. Bryan's parents happened to be in town for a family function and wanted to come by to see the girls leave for prom. Paula was picked up first so I had Cambria get in her dress so that I could get some pictures of both of them together. Cambria originally was going to wear the brown dress, but then as her date got closer to coming she decided she didn't want to look like all of the other girls in her group. The brown dress happens to be a very popular style dress and most of the girls in her group have the same style dress but different colors. Cambria is the type that doesn't want to look like anyone else, so she changed very last minute. Both girls looked so beautiful. Cambria was nominated to be on the Junior Prom Royalty. She felt like it was such a honor to be nominated by all of her classmates. They had a wonderful time on their day dates and had so much fun at the dance. I can't believe how time has flown by, I totally remember my Junior Year and my dances. CRAZY!!!

2 comments:

The Erbes said...

SO Much Fun!!!! She looks so pretty!! Man that boy is pretty lucky to get the chance to go to a dance with one of your daughters!! I feels like just yesterday I was going to school dances, man time flies by so fast! Tell Cambria to enjoy it now, it goes by to fast. I hope she had a blast at the dance.

The Erbes said...

PS. I think she made the right dress choice. I love the green one!! It stands out more and look fabulous on her!!!