Monday, June 8, 2009

Friends Forever


My son Trevor is going through that growing stage of puberty, SO - If he's going through it so are his friends. Well he has this friend that has always been smaller than him and he came over the other day and I was shocked to see that he is the same heighth as Trevor. I had to get a picture. Trevor is hoping that he is not done growing, but he's only 13, so I'm sure he's not. But all of his friends are going around him. We have an ongoing joke with Trevor that he can't get a cellphone until he gets armpit hair. (hahaha) So I am pretty safe for a while.
This friend of Trevor's comes from an amazing family. He is so softhearted and a sweetheart to everyone, especially his little sisters. It melts my heart to see siblings love each other, even though we know they love each other, sometimes its hard to show it, especially in front of friends. His dad has coached Trevor in soccer for a number of years and has helped him become the soccer player that he is. His mom knows all of the ins and outs of soccer like Beckham (maybe not that good), but she knows the game and is an incredible coach. To see her come on the field in her heels and coach the boys like she does, she knows her game. I hope that Trevor continues to make good choices in the friends that he chooses. Friends make a big difference in the way the kids turnout in the end. Friends can either MAKE you or BRAKE you. I totally believe that. I hope they remain friends forever.

No comments: