Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summertime Craze

This was us (Trevor was at Football Camp) at Utah Summer Games waiting in the rain for the Medal ceremony. Cecilee's team took home the GOLD.
***********************
This summer has been crazy!!! I think the older my kids get the crazier we get. I see my kids less in the summer than during the school year. GO FIGURE!! Trevor has been gone for the last week at UofU Football Camp and just left for Scout camp for a week. Then Cambria has been crazy busy with Youth Conference, Girls Camp, Cheer, day trip to Malibu with cheer coaches and captain, work, seminary counsel, etc. (And this is her last year with our family before she goes off to college. "I need more time".) Cecilee has been busy with soccer. She played in the Utah State Cup, Utah Summer Games and now preparing for High School Soccer and camps during the summer. Sydnee has been babysitting and going to summer school and taking a dance and cheer class from aunty Tia. Bryan is back in town working at Rocky Mountain Foods and coaching High School Football and plans to coach Trevor's 8th Grade Football team. I have a second job working at Tuacahn for the summer as well as my job at Simister Orthondontics.

I honestly have to sit down nightly and go over our schedules and make sure everyone has a ride (thank goodness I have Cambria, she is always so willing to take the kids anywhere, if her schedule permits.) Cecilee is getting her license soon and has been driving for me also. Life is crazy but we love it and wouldn't have it any other way. I have to enjoy each crazy moment, since I don't have much time with my kids, they are growing way toooo fast.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Amen, sister! I agree with this whole thing... Where is all our time going? Crazy, Crazy!

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

What the heck the girls can't be old enough to drive!?!