Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Tia!!!!!

 This little lady has been part of my life since I was 16 yrs old. I was so excited when my mom told me that she was having another baby (SURPRISE) , but I thought I could have my own live doll. And that was exactly what she was, MY DOLL and I spoiled her rotten.
 I feel so blessed to have her as my little sister. Heavenly Father knew exactly what he was doing when he waited 7 years to send her to our family. We needed her at that time and still need her.
 She has done amazing things with her life and I am so proud of her. She found her PRINCE CHARMING and ETERNAL COMPANION and has 2 little men who are the light of her life as well as ours. I am so grateful that she shares them with us. She has developed a dance group that dances for THE BIGGER PICTURE-for helping those in need.
 She has the biggest heart that I know and LOVES everyone. She has a testimony of Jesus Christ and lives it to it's fullest. She is such an amazing example to everyone she comes in contact with. She not only teaches DANCE, she teaches LIFE LESSONS to all of these little girls who look up to her. She helps them to be grateful for their talent that they've been blessed with. She helps them to learn to give service, cause "When you are in the service of your fellowbeing, you are ONLY in the service of your GOD!!!" She is amazing and I am glad that she's my SISTER!!!
 Her greatest work is in her own home with her wonderful husband and cute little family.
She's a great mom and wonderful wife who is always looking for ways to make them happy.
 Her favorite thing in life is to be with them, hiking, playing and just being together. I love you Tia and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
 This saying totally exemplifies TIA!!!!!

1 comment:

Tia AhQuin Stokes said...

i love love love love you sister so much!!!!! you are my idol! Thank you for your great example i am soooo grateful to you for everythingj!!!!!! Thank you i love you soooo much!!!