Monday, January 16, 2012

Technology...

 I told Bryan that I received a notice from our ASB President from High School about our 25 year class reunion, that they are planning. He asked me where I got the notice and I told him on FACEBOOK. So he wanted to see his FACEBOOK page. Since Bryan doesn't get on the computer very often, he needs help from his children. When he opened his page there were 7 messages, 32 friend requests and 15 notifications. Sydnee just laughed, Oh yah and LOTS of HAPPY BIRTHDAY's which made his day, a month late.  So Sydnee sat down with dad and gave him a class of FACEBOOK 101 and How to use the Cursor 101. It was pretty funny. He refuses that he is getting old, but the glasses give it away and the gray hair.
 He cracks me up. But I will grow old with him ANYDAY!!!

No comments: