Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 6 of the Juice FEAST!!!

I had a Princess Pizza Party last night with my contestants and I with held from the pizza & junk.
Pulled out my green drink again towards the end and had a FEAST!!!
I am feeling great and seeing a difference in the way I feel.
I have more energy, not that I needed anymore, but who can't use MORE ENERGY!!!
Now to do something productive with it!!!
While at the Soccer Games I packed my GREEN Drinks and sipped during the games.
So far so good, I ended up getting a salad and eating for the first time in 6 days.
It was a small salad with a vinigerette dressing.
It was delicious, I figured I would eat the vegetables instead of drink them this time.
I think I will have a free day tomorrow after I close my fast, since it is FAST SUNDAY.

No comments: