Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Oreo Turns 100 on March 6th

On March 6th, Oreo turns 100 years young. Since 1912, we've made it our business to make life a little less serious.

In a world that's become far too adult, a couple of Oreo cookies, a glass of milk, and a shared twist, lick and dunk is all it takes to set your inner kid loose. Celebrate the kid inside all of us.
Oreo celebrates 100 years

It was so funny!! Cambria texted me on Trevor's birthday and asked me, "Guess who's birthday, besides Trevor's is today?" I gave up and she said, "OREO turns 100 yrs. old!" Oh my goodness, how IRONIC is that, This is TREVOR's Absolutely FAVORITE TREAT EVER!!! He would eat it for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Of course, you need an ICE COLD GLASS OF MILK!!! I thought that I loved Oreo's, but nothing like my son LOVES OREO's. So Trevor shares his birthday with OREO!!!

No comments: