Saturday, November 22, 2008

ANNUAL FAMILY PICTURES for the Christmas Card


Tonight we took our annual family pictures. We met the photographer at Tuacahn and had another successful picture taking session. I had to do a double take when he was taking the pictures of the kids, my kids are NO longer little. They all look so mature. Trevor is almost taller than Cam & Cec, and Sydnee doesn't look so young anymore, she pretty much blends in with the other three. WOW, that just means that I am getting older and closer to having children leave my home and move out and go to college,AHAHHAH!! I don't even want to go there, yet. I am going to start crying if I start thinking about that, so ---- I WON'T!!!


These pictures were what I took behind the photographer. Of course I didn't get a family shot, because I was in it, haha.

No comments: