Sunday, November 2, 2008

HALLOWEEN 2008

Trevor with some of his friends all dressed up.
Captian Jack with the Greaser

Lucy kissing Trevor.


Sydnee and her friends ready to go trick of treating



Captain Jack and Family


Cambria dressed up as Lucy Ricardo from "I Love Lucy"

This cute family comes decked out in their halloween costumes every year. Of course they had 5 Olive Oils, and 2 Popeye's. They are just adorable!!!

Here I am with Olive Oil and one of the evil Disney Witches. I love dressign up.


Here is my family. We kind of went with the 50's theme. Cambria as Lucy, Myself in a poodle skirt with Sydnee, Trevor in a letterman jacket, Cecilee as a Pink Lady and Bryan as a Greaser.

Me and my cute Hubby!!!
******************************************************
Just like we do every Halloween, our family puts on a HUGE neighborhood party in the street. We have everyone bring something to share with everyone and we all feed the kids before they go trick or treating and let them roam the neighborhood. Then we have 2 bounce houses for the kids to play in and have fun with. We also had a movie playing outside complete with movie popcorn. We had a blast. We live in the most amazing neighborhood. We couldn't do this if we didn't have fabulous neighbors. We like to call it PLEASANTVILLE!!!! hahaha We had some great costumes show up also. I think next year, I am going to make it mandatory that everyone come in costume. It makes it so much more fun!!!!

5 comments:

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

You did such a great job on the Halloween party! It was a lot of fun. It is a good thing you are in our ward!

KaufusiFamily said...

I love all the pictures. I wish we lived in a great neighborhood like yours. We didn't get ONE trick-or-treater. However, we were only home for a little before heading to a "better" neighborhood. :)

Joseph and Katie said...

What a blast! You guys are so awesome! I loved Halloween this year and I am so glad you guys dressed up. That is very cool. Don't you wish that Halloween was on a Friday night every year?

Leavitt Family said...

This is Kelli Leavitt how the heck are you!!!! I am soooooo glad you took all these pics we were soooo excited to see everyone from the neighborhood!!!! Your family is darling I can't believe how big everyone is getting!!!!! It was so funny on Halloween Lance and I were talking how much we love to see what Mindee Mueller comes up with for costumes and there you have a pic how great!!!!! We miss you all tell everyone hi and if they want to see us just have them link up to my blog!!!!!

Nichole said...

I love the photos. your kids are getting big. THey are also getting more beautiful. Is that possible? You and Brian are in so much trouble with those kids being adorable.

I have added you to my favorites. So glad that you found me with y our blog.