Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Family Time on Saturday


LUNCH AT APPLEBEE'S









Lately, the past 3 Saturday's we have spent as a family. All 4 kids have been with us and we spend the day together. I feel so fortunate that my teenagers still enjoy being with the family. I am just savoring every moment that we have together. I keep thinking that within 2 years Cambria could be gone and out of the house and our family will never be the same again. I am taking advantage of every opportunity to spend time with all of my kids. I LOVE IT!!!! I can't believe that I am getting to that stage of life.

1 comment:

PhD Love said...

Oh Tonya, I say the same thing about Dallin all the time! I start crying to Phil saying, "Dallin's going to be gone in 2 1/2 years and our family will never be the same again! It will never be just us and our children--our own little family." It is so unbelievable how fast it has gone by. I wish these last years would just go in slow motion, but I know unfortunately they will go by in a blink of an eye.

I miss you my friend!
Dionne