Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Sydnee, my baby

Sydnee on her 10th birthday.
Sydnee with her brother and sisters on our way to breakfast.

Yesterday, November 1st was my baby's birthday, she turned 10 years old. I cannot believe how times just flies!!!! I still can remember taking Cambria and Cecilee trick or treating 10 years ago and being sooo pregnant. Sydnee has brought soooo much joy into our lives. She is the typical baby of the family, spoiled rotten and loved by everyone. She has the biggest heart and loves everyone, especially her DADDY!!! She has to have her dad lay with her every night before she goes to sleep. I know that it's just that security that she finds in having him right there by her side. I know that I felt that same way with my dad when I was growing up. Sydnee loves school, soccer, her friends, and family (especially her cousins).
We had a great day with Sydnee on her birthday. We took the family to breakfast to celebrate at Rise and Dine. We then dropped Cambria and Cecilee off with Sydnee to The Bear Mill for Sydnee to adopt a friend. Then Bryan, Trevor and I went and bought Sydnee a bike. Then later on in the day we all went to watch Sydnee play in her soccer game, and she scored the first goal. We all then went to see High School Musical 3. I hope that Sydnee had a great day, we all enjoyed being with her and doing things that she wanted to do.

1 comment:

KaufusiFamily said...

Your kids are SO beautiful. I love "mixed" kids. You seem like such a fun outgoing mom. Your kids are SO lucky!