Sunday, November 16, 2008

GOLDEN CORRAL our Favorite Place to EAT!!!







Today was another wonderful Saturday with my family. Cambria was missing from our family activity, due to Sadies day date that she was involved in. That's what happens when your children start growing up, darn it. After Sydnee's game we went to see Ammon's (my nephew) championship flag football game and take him a candy lei. After the game, my brother Clay invited us to go to our favorite place to eat, Golden Corral. We love that place, it has a little bit of everything. I absolutely LOVE their Banana Pudding Dessert. I probably could eat the whole bowl. The kids love the ice cream bar and all of the candy. My husband of course loves the MEAT and shrimp. We enjoy that place. WOW, I should do a commercial. haha

1 comment:

Krista said...

Looks like fun! There's nothing better than spending the day with family! :) By the way, your girls are so beautiful--they definitely take after their mother :)