Sunday, January 18, 2009

36 Hours Later - He's gone again!!!

Another cute picture that my girls took of their mom and dad. That's what I get when I give them a camera for Christmas.
Cambria saying goodbye to Bryan.
Bryan on his way!!!

I'll take it, 36 hours with my sweetheart. I had a great weekend hanging out with the man that I love. It's amazing that you put off the not so important things like: dishes, laundry, cleaning, etc. (and anyone that knows me, knows that that's very important to me) but to spend time with the one that you love and you only have a few hours, that stuff can wait. It will ALWAYS be there and I CAN do it later. I really think that I am the one learning from this whole situation that our family is going through. I always seem to learn something new every time Bryan comes home. I need to learn how to STOP and smell the flowers and take my time and appreciate the simple things in life. I am always on the run and I never just take time to relax and enjoy the moment. I truly enjoyed the moments this weekend. Bryan and I slept in until Trevor's Basketball Game at 10:00am. WOW that's not normal. Then we went to Costco, In-N-Out and the bread store. I had NO agenda, NO plans, NO clock!!! Great, great, day. We went to our Sacrament Mtg, and then he was one his way. I love sitting in church with my husbands arm around me, I feel so safe and secure. Life is wonderful, I will see him again in 3 weeks!!!! That's the longest time apart, but I WILL SURVIVE!!!

1 comment:

mariann and Tory said...

You can do it! Keep thinking positive!!