Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Little Sister Tia

Tia, Cambria and Kiana. Tia has always been close to her neices. More like sisters instead of Aunty and Neices.
Tia's brother's love and adore her. They have always been her bodyguards.

My little sister is turning 23 today and I can't believe how time has flown by. Within the last year, she has become a married woman and married the man of her dreams and became a mommy. Who would've known that the little baby that my mom let me name (T=Tonya* I=Irene* A=AhQuin) Tia would be a grown up. I love her so much. Tia and her Daddy.Tia practicing being a mommy, before her bundle of joy comes.

Tia and Cambria have always been so close.

Tia loves her Cecilee. They have


2 comments:

Joseph and Katie said...

I loved finding out the meaning of her name. Clever. You really are a "supa" big sis!

Andy &Tia Stokes said...

Thanks Ton!!!!! I didnt even see this till now!!!! Yes you are My Supa big sis, and 2nd mommy!!! i love you so much , thanks for being such a great example to me in my life!!! i hope i can be at least half the mom and wife you are! i love you forever and ever!
MUAH!!!!