Friday, January 9, 2009

Cry session


Tonight I got a phone call from the love of my life, from Wyoming and all I heard on the other end was some sniffles and a low voice saying, "Ton, I love you Beautiful." sniffle, sniffle. I immediately thought something was wrong and said, "Bry, are you OK? What's wrong?" Well he said that he just watched a movie and the wife of a man died of cancer and all the husband wanted to do was to spend time with his wife. Well, that hit a nerve for my husband, obviously and sent him into a cry session. I didn't need this, I just got together my composure from crying, just because I was having an emotional day today, just missing my hubby. So of course, that sent me into a cry session with him. We were both just boobing on the phone. We did end our crying session with prayer and after that we both felt a little better. We miss each other sooooo much, I don't know how long I am going to be able to handle this whole work situation. But we are soooo grateful that he has a job to support our family at this economic troubling time. I just don't know why it has to be in Wyoming, there has to a wonderful lesson that we are going to learn from this whole ordeal. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for all of us, we just have to have faith in him and know that he is there for us. I love my husband and miss him sooo much.

2 comments:

Susan Vargas said...

Tonya you definitely have my sympathy! Families should never have to be separated, but my friend always says this, "This too shall pass." Then I want to hit her in the mouth! LOL! God bless you both, God loves you and knows your needs, and right now this is the way it is. Cheer up - you could have a husband that doesn't care all that much. I feel so sorry for women whose husbands are cold-hearted about their affections, I'm glad to hear Bryan is open with you, you are very blessed.

mariann and Tory said...

This will make you stronger! My hubby and I had to go through this in 2003-2004 when we had that little recession...it won't last forever and it will make you stronger! You can do it!